Exempia667
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood anth3m's Mod App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blood anth3m

Blood anth3m's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Blood anth3m's Mod App   Blood anth3m's Mod App I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:06 am

Hello respected players/Staff of Exempia 667. I am here to Apply for Moderator on this awesome rsps!
1. Your name on server - Blood anth3m
2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? (State Which) - I would like to apply for Mod
3. What have you done on Disturbed to make it better? - I have help out alot of players which are new to this server!
4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I would help out more people because i will be trusted when i am mod. some people pretend that they are helping but they acultly scam then ex: the price of dragon claws is 10M so the person gets tricked and they give they claws for 10M!
5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes I have been Mod/Admin on other server I'll name them : Admin on ruinscape, Mod on godz hell, Mod on cloudin etc...
6. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Some people think I should become mod but can't remember there name right now!
7. Have you ever broken a rule? no I didn't.
8. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).
9. How many hours are you on a day? - 4-5 hours
11. Will you be active on my forums ? - yes I will really active!
12. Do you own a server or owned one? - yes I have owned my own server but had to shut it down cuz of school.
13. How old are you? I am 15 years old.
14. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? I am a great helper and i am really trusted. I believe that I can really help this server becme a better rsps!
Thanks for reading
support if you wish

I don't have to get Mod right away i can wait till there are more then 10 ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
B I G
Veteran
B I G

PostSubject: Re: Blood anth3m's Mod App   Blood anth3m's Mod App I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:12 am

Very nice application i like the color's as i like to say to everyone
one in this game i wish you all the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Lionel
Veteran
Lionel

PostSubject: Re: Blood anth3m's Mod App   Blood anth3m's Mod App I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:14 am

http://forums.exempia.com/t2-moderator-application-formation

*If you do not use the correct application formation, that is setup for you
your application will be automatically declined*

Reason for close, incorrect fortmat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood anth3m's Mod App   Blood anth3m's Mod App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood anth3m's Mod App
Page 1 of 1