Exempia667
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killerr

Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application   Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:23 am

Name?: My name is Joe

In-Game Name?: Killerr

Do you have any experiance?: Yes, I have been a mod on Fallen-Empire and on CorruptionX. But till now i guess this server was the Best one so far and i think it would be the server i would stay the most with till i quit playing private servers.

Timezone(GMT +/- ?)?: KWT (GMT + 3:00)

Do you play over the night?: Yes.

Are you active on the forums & Ingame?: Yes, I log in almost everyday for 4 hours or so and that will really help communicate with the players and help them more oftenly

Forums Name?: Killerr

How long do you play a week?: I would play 4-6 hours and maybe more since the summer is coming so let's say around 6 hours a day so let's say 35-42 hours a week.

How long have you played Exempia 667?: It's been a week or so that i have been playing this game and again so far it is BEST runescape private server i played and experienced throughout my searching of private servers.

Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes

I just wanted to add one more thing since i hope i become a moderator. When i become a mod, there will be no problems around exempia since me and my friend Jack are really close and can communicate to solve problems together. I would love to help enhance and make this server even more popular and bigger. And yeah i guess this is it, I hope you understood how important and how serious i will take it if i become a moderator in this game. Even if i won't be in game next week because of the exams we're having before Summer! Don't worry people can talk to me on forums since it will be 24/7 open on my iMac. But though i promise you guys that i will try my best to login onto this game at least 2 hours everyday for the next week.

Thanks for your time and Peace.

Killerr

Last edited by Killerr on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lionel
Veteran
Lionel

PostSubject: Re: Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application   Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:08 am

Goodluck on your promote! all the time i've seen you
you've always been helping. / support
Back to top Go down
B I G
Veteran
B I G

PostSubject: Re: Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application   Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

I agree best of luck m8!
Back to top Go down
Lionel
Veteran
Lionel

PostSubject: Re: Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application   Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Lolololololol! you've been mod on Runescape?
Back to top Go down
B I G
Veteran
B I G

PostSubject: Re: Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application   Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:25 pm

was, i resigned due to problems irl, why?
Back to top Go down
Lionel
Veteran
Lionel

PostSubject: Re: Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application   Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Wasn't talking to you B I G, if you loook in his application it says
i've been mod on Fallen - Empire & on Runescape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application   Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Good application, you used my format -.- but that dosn't matter. I feel honured. Just looked at someone elses application and Ward said there arn't any more Mods needed but if we get more players im sure you will have a great chance! Bon Chance!

Jackabe (Jack)

Link to comment - http://forums.exempia.com/t14-mod-application-malwin

Last edited by Jackabe on Sun May 27, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Bad Link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application   Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killerr(Killerr) - Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1