Exempia667
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Application * Intervertion *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
intervertion

Moderator Application * Intervertion * Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application * Intervertion *   Moderator Application * Intervertion * I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:29 am

Name?: Florent.
In-Game Name?:Intervertion
Do you have any experiance?:Yes, I have helped about 20+ people and advertised and got manny online, and i'm well known and some people want me to get promotion.
Timezone(GMT +/- ?)?: Sweden. Very Happy
Do you play over the night?:I do play overnight sometimes mostly, but not always.
Are you active on the forums & Ingame?:Yes, I am active in forums and In-Game.
Forums Name?: Intervertion.
How long do you play a week?: Mostly I don't know but maybe.. perhaps 4-6 hours a day, so basically 30 hours.
How long have you played Exempia 667?: Around 2-4 months.
Have you read the moderator requirements?:Yes I have read the Moderator requirments and it's going good Very Happy

Last edited by intervertion on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelled wrong D: agian..)
Back to top Go down
Lionel
Veteran
Lionel

Moderator Application * Intervertion * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application * Intervertion *   Moderator Application * Intervertion * I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 am

intervertion wrote:
Name?: Florent.
In-Game Name?:Intervertion
Do you have any experiance?:Yes, I have helped about 20+ people and advertised and got manny online, and i'm well known and some people want me to get promotion.
Timezone(GMT +/- ?)?: Sweden. Very Happy
Do you play over the night?:I do play overnight sometimes mostly, but not always.
Are you active on the forums & Ingame?:Yes, I am inactive in forums and In-Game.
Forums Name?: Intervertion.
How long do you play a week?: Mostly I don't know but maybe.. perhaps 4-6 hours a day, so basically 30 hours.
How long have you played Exempia 667?: Around 2-4 months.
Have you read the moderator requirements?:Yes I have read the Moderator requirments and it's going good Very Happy

Well deserved, Goodluck on your promotion!
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application * Intervertion *
Page 1 of 1