Exempia667
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackabe (Jack's) In game Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jackabe (Jack's) In game Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Jackabe (Jack's) In game Moderator Application   Jackabe (Jack's) In game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:38 am

Name?: My name is Jack

In-Game Name?: Jack

Do you have any experiance?: Yes, I have been a mod on Encryptedx, Dragonexscape and an admin on RuneSpark. I aslo did own my own server but my internet was just too slow to run it Smile.

Timezone(GMT +/- ?)?: UK (GMT + 1)

Do you play over the night?: Yes

Are you active on the forums & Ingame?: Yes, however I have only just created my account on this forum but i am going to be active on it when we get more people. I am hoping to do video tutorials and much more.

Forums Name?: Jackabe - http://forums.exempia.com/u17

How long do you play a week?: I would probably play 4-5 hrs a day so 28-35 hrs a week.

How long have you played Exempia 667?: A week now and an hoping to stay for many more to come Smile

Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes i have and I think I meet all of the requirements needed.

Finally I would just like to say i would love to have the oppurtunity to have this position because I would love to see the server become big knowing I had something to do with that. Furthermore I am always willing to help and enjoy helping people. I have also helped many people already (about 8 peeps) so I am a bit known Smile

Thanks for your time.

Jackabe (Jack)
Back to top Go down
Lionel
Veteran
Lionel

Jackabe (Jack's) In game Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackabe (Jack's) In game Moderator Application   Jackabe (Jack's) In game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Congratulations to your Moderator Position. Hopefully all you said is the truth. And remember, the boss is watching you, so don't mess up mate. lol!
Back to top Go down

Jackabe (Jack's) In game Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1