Exempia667
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sup guys, k1ng butter here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
k1ng butter

k1ng butter

sup guys, k1ng butter here Empty
PostSubject: sup guys, k1ng butter here   sup guys, k1ng butter here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:29 am

]Hey guys/girls that playing Exempia. i would like to say im very glad i found this server because it has alot of potential to becoming a high rating runescape private server in the near future. with the help of everyone that plays Exempia and is dedicated this grow in double in no time. So i would like to say hello to all the fellow members we have in Exempia and i would like to be seeing all of use in game and lets give Exempia a name to remember!

Back to top Go down
Richard
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome   sup guys, k1ng butter here I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Welcome to Exempia! Thank you for the post. People will appreciate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://exempia.forumotion.com
Another Try

PostSubject: Re: sup guys, k1ng butter here   sup guys, k1ng butter here I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Welcome to Exempia, Butter. I hope you enjoy your stay and hope that you won't lose your bank from Pking, Gambling, or being Hacked. Enjoy your stay (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sup guys, k1ng butter here   sup guys, k1ng butter here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sup guys, k1ng butter here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exempia667 :: Community :: Introductions / Goodbyes-
Jump to: